Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Look, New Job and New Molars

It is amazing what a few months can be filled with...

From watching someone very close to me get married to her soul mate, traveling to Italy with an (almost) one year old, little man going to daycare (part time), running walking all over the place, me going to work full time to 4 molars arriving in little man's tiny mouth (when will teething end?! I have a completely different child on my hands!!!). 

Really there is so much to write about I have no idea where to start.

So I will begin with this:

Everyday - I think about how lucky I am.
I see my boy and can't believe I can love so much.
I hug my husband and think about how wonderfully placed my life is.
 I am the luckiest mama/wife and I love everyday.
Thank you to my boys! 

1 comment: