Monday, October 3, 2011

Almost 4 years is a long time...

What were you doing 4 years ago and what has happened since then? 

I got married 4 years ago to the love of my life, went on a wonderful honeymoon to Nice and Corsica.  We settled into married life, went on a trip Belize, came home pregnant,  and had a fantastic little boy.  We decided I would stay home with my little man for a year, went to Italy, came home, became a full-time working mama, celebrated 4 years of marriage - those are just the highlights. 

Tonight after almost 4 years, someone is coming home and a family is still mourning the life of their little girl.

The next 4 years, we can only look forward and learn from the past.

Good Night.   

 

2 comments:

  1. So looking forward to reading more about life now and how your little family is doing. And those turkeys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's been 4 years since your wedding! My goodness the time flies!!! I'm lovin' the new look of your blog...it's fab! :)

    ReplyDelete