Monday, July 26, 2010

A Luminous Life

I am needing to make some changes in my life, so I can begin living life to the fullest. I am going to call this journey that I am beginning - A Luminous Life.

I am currently a domestic engineer (as my husband calls me) and I feel like I don't do everything I could do for myself, child and husband. I have decided to make some changes to get everything back in order.

My journey is going to begin tomorrow. My goal is to be done with the majority of my goals by Sept 30th, 2010.

My goals are:
  1. Get myself and family on a healthier track for life
  2. Get organized with A LOT less clutter and stuff
  3. Worry less about what needs to get done and lack of time in the day
  4. Enjoy my life on a daily basis

These goals will be ever changing, but these are the main ones.

As I go on this journey, I will make confessions about myself. Each confession will be different - it could be positive, it could be something or an event that has defined who I am, it could be something I just can't stand about myself and feel I need to change it, etc. I will be writing in my journal for the very personal stuff, in addition to blogging about my journey.

In the end I would like to feel like I am not just going through my life day by day wishing I was doing things differently.

My goal is to live A Luminous Life.

1 comment: