Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just a tad difficult

I am having a hard time with my new list.  Maybe I feel I am failing since there are a few things I am having a hard time with, so lets focus on the positive!

  • I have made 2 appts with the dentist - one for a teeth cleaning and the other for a cavity(ies) I might have.  I also got in the swing of things - found a great dentist for Goose and made an appt for him too!  I have been using my Sonicare and flossing like crazy - BTW - I love Listerine! 
  • I have been visiting my chiro and tomorrow is my first massage!
  • I put together a podcast to teach me about meditation.  What a perfect place to do it - at work!!  Lets see how that goes tomorrow... ;0)
  • I have increased my water intake, but my decrease of coffee has gone to a "large" cup of coffee (got to start somewhere - right??)
My routine is the most difficult thing to break!!!  I think that is the toughest part of my list of goals.  Maybe I need some sort of reminder - like a pinch to the arm or something like that...  

That is about it, but here are a few photos of Goose which make me smile:

A reminder spring is just around the corner - Yes, Goose is not in the picture...

Just a little kiss from Kee-Ka

Never leaves his side

A shadow!  Oh we adore the sun!!!

My new favorite new photo...  Sweet Goose - What a trooper this last week!!!  I am so proud of you!

3 comments:

  1. it's crazy how much he looks like JT with the new hair cut... such a big boy :) Let's plan that dinner soon? I'll bring the wine/appetizers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are doing awesome Erin!!!! Way to go, much better than I'm doing on my list! Keep up the good work! :) ps. I love reading your blog, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellen - Yes please! This weekend!

    Katie - Thank you for your thoughts and reading! I love to share! Also Congrats on the little nephew! Praying for the little man.

    ReplyDelete