Saturday, February 5, 2011

Let Me Introduce Goose's Buddy... Kee-Ka

Sucia is Kee-Ka to our little one.  About a month ago we were hiking up to Fragrance Lake and for the first 30 minutes Will kept repeating "kee-ka, kee-ka, kee-ka."  He fell asleep and woke saying the same thing.   We didn't put two and two together until we told Sucia to jump into the car and Goose got so excited and screamed - "Kee-Ka!!!" 

So Sucia got a new name...

Sucia is our patient, gorgeous, sweet two year old, golden retriever.  I always wanted to have a golden named Sucia - after my most favorite island in the San Juan Islands. 

Goose has become the best of buddies with Sucia (Kee-Ka).  Here is a day with Will's most favorite buddy in the whole wide world...
"Lets see can I lean on you?"

"OR maybe I can climb over you?"
"Kee-Ka, maybe one day I can ride you - what do you think....?"

"Um - Goose that hurts... Just a little!!!"

"Oh I could eat you up Kee-Ka!!!"

"Goose, I am bored, lets do something..."

"Kee-Ka, lets go for a walk... Or maybe we should go mess with the chickens? Roosters? What do you want to do??""


"Goose, how about we go outside and run circles??  Or we could go outside and I could tackle you?"

 "Kee-Ka what is 'tackle'???"
"How about I show you - Goose...  Um...  Just kidding... 
How about you grab my nose again!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment