Sunday, August 15, 2010

Updates...

Lately I have made a few confessions, which I would like to update you all on:  

Confession #2: Grounding myself from the T.V. for a week was a lot easier than I thought it would be.  I completed a full week of no T.V.  My husband ended up loving it!  Reading in bed with my wonderful man was one of the best parts!  We have continued to limit T.V.  It is very easy to get back into the swing of keeping the T.V. on all day, but after a day I really was just sick to my stomach - again.  Therefore, I have started a routine, sticking to it and it is working - Yippee!!

Confession #3:  As for my body change - not really going as planned, but I am working on it  I have lost a little over 4 pounds in 2 and a half weeks.  Um wait!  I am on track!!!  Oh my!  When I really look at the pounds lost per week - lost 3 the first week and 1 on the next.  Yippee again!!  I guess I feel, I am not doing great, because I haven't been exercising as planned and still eating like I did before.  I guess a little exercise can go a long way!

Confession #4:  Yeah my plan didn't work everyday.  I am pretty sure I was asleep before 9:00 one time.  I definitely focused on it and stayed up only once passed 11 (couldn't put my new book I am reading down).  I think it is very difficult to do this when the weather is warm and sunny out, especially since in the northwest we have VERY few of these kinds of days.  I am going to continue focusing on getting bed earlier and make my goal to be asleep between 9:30 and 10:00 going forward.  If I feel like I need more rest then I will try another week of a bedtime at 8:30, maybe in late Sept or early Oct... 

Now for the a big confession, I will announce this one soon.  I think it is more like a confession that will create a lot of work for me (and my husband).  I have to plan this one out a little bit more.  Might take a month to get it all done...

No comments:

Post a Comment